Tuesday, May 29, 2012

my compose

Posted by Unknown at 9:11 PM
here is the lyrics of my composed song.

Title: "I'll be Fine"
by: me

Stanza I:
I can't let go
coz you're special to me
so many days, so many times
i'll give my time for you
for the rest of my life

Stanza II:
I believe how much you care?
i'll pretend in front of you
that i'll be ok
when you look at me
i'll given you a sweetest smile
that i'll be fine

Chorus:
don't worry coz i'll be fine
i'll be fine
im so glad that you'll be ok,
i will miss you, missing you
i'll be fine, i'll be fine
coz i love you

Stanza III:
all day i try to erase you
but i remember you
all day you say goodbye
my tears flow
i can't reach even if i spread my hands

( repeat chorus 2x )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

littlemisskae Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea